This is another
flavor of online checkers, a mini version of the board game. As
a bonus for the visitors of this page, here is some checkers strategy
off-line or Online Checkers against the computer will improve with
the use of this basic rules.
- If you are a beginner, play slowly at first and prefer playing
with better players than yourself; watching the opening strategy
of better players and following them will increase your knowledge
of the game.
- As in business and other real life situations, follow a plan and
method when opening your game, so you will acquire winning skills
in both attack and defense.
- Simplify when playing with better players, leave complicated games
for less experienced opponents.
- It is recommended to keep your "men" in the middle of
the board. On the side squares the men lose one-half of their power.
- If you have gained an advantage in the number of your pieces,
you can increase the proportion of the advantage by exchanging men;
but be careful and try to maintain good positions.
- Take opponent's men quickly when you have only one way of taking,
do not waste time.
- Avoid scattering your men, try to concentrate them as the game
advances and fewer pieces are on the board.
- As in chess games, never touch the squares of the board with your
- Accustom yourself to plan and decide your play offhand and move
- Study the probable plans of your adversary as you do analyze your
- One man ahead with a clear plan should be a certain win.
- Remember that the science of the game consists in moving your
pieces at the opening stages to achieve a position that will force
your adversary to give his men away.
checkers games and develop the strategy to win off-line.